In an effort to pinpoint the reasons why Uncle Clarence Thomas is so contrary, the following facts were discovered:
1. He was born in 1948 in the deep south in Pinpoint, Georgia.
2. He was abandoned by his father when he was 2 years old.
3. At 7 years old, his mother remarried, the family house burned down, and Clarence and his brother were sent to live with their grandfather.
4. He was educated at an all Black Roman Catholic primary school run by White nuns, then a boarding school seminary where he was the only Black graduate in his class.
5. His freshman year in college was spent at Immaculate Conception Abbey. He then transferred to Holy Cross College where, in 1971, he received his Bachelors Degree. His subsequent achievements culminated in his contentious appointment to the Supreme Court.
As you can see, the guy never had a chance. One can only imagine the emotional and psychological stresses he must have gone through as a child, that have manifested themselves in his blackened heart and self hatred of today.